We will provide you with a customized plan to launch you into a future of success.
Our specialty lies in providing one-on-one interaction to help you showcase your strengths and accomplishments.
Some admissions officers spend less than 8 minutes reviewing applications! So how do you stand
out amongst the sea of other applicants? It’s simply not enough to fill out each of the boxes in the application independently. Our approach to the college applications process will ensure that you can create a convincing package where all
of the essays, activities, and supplemental questions flow seamlessly to tell one compelling story.
We are a pay-per-session consulting service, as we understand each student’s needs are different. Each of our sessions
run 60-90 minutes. There are no long term binding contracts.We have a 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with our first session.
12th Grade Services
- Creating a Balanced College List of Safety, Match and Reach Colleges
- Identifying the price of attending college
- Financial Aid Resources for selected list of colleges
- Developing a specialized timeline for submitting documents to meet deadlines
- Establishing a custom strategy for the student to make a seamless application
- Help with creating an effective resume
- Guidance with the Common Application
- Activities Section
- Brainstorming and approaching the Personal Statement
- Guidance on Supplemental essays
- Strategies for getting strong letters of Recommendation
- Preparing for Interviews
- Providing a list of scholarships to maximize institutional and external merit aid
11th Grade Services
- Strategies and timelines for standardized testing - PSAT, ACT and/or SAT and SAT Subject Tests
- Extracurricular opportunities (National competitions, summer enrichment programs)
- Providing registration information on Colleges touring Greenville
- Guidance on colleges and majors that may be the right fit for you
- Personalized timeline for college exploration options
9th & 10th Grade Services
- Guidance on Extracurricular Activities (local programs within the county as well as the school district)
- Curriculum advice showing a trajectory of challenging coursework
- Timelines and preparation guidelines on PSAT and Subject Tests
- Guidance on understanding the college application process - types of colleges, admission processes and financial aid
- Advice on visiting college campuses
Note: We follow strict guidelines when it comes to application ethics. We value the voice of the student and we think that it is one of the most powerful aspects of your college application.
For that reason, we will not be editing your essays so that your voice and your personality is preserved. We will help brainstorm and provide strategies for creating successful essays, but ultimately the entire application
should be your work.